Ah, let’s go from the hot stuff to some more gentle paces 🙂 .
I’ll make it short because … well … we want some time to create our new posts, don’t we?
Tomorrows prompt is
and I challenge you to incorporate a photo 🙂
Now go, create and have some fun!
and don’t forget the
“Love Is In Da Blog” Rules/suggestions
- Join in! No matter where, when and with what. You missed the first day or week? Don’t worry. Just jump in when it suits you.
- Send us the link! Unfortunately, my blog is now self-hosted and the ping-back option does not always work. So please leave a link in the comments on the day of the prompt that you are writing to so we can all come and visit you.
- Tag your post either with “Love Is In Da Blog” or #LoIsInDaBl. You can also use these as hashtags for Twitter and other Social Networks to give your post more exposure.
- No matter which medium the prompt favours you create with them whatever you please, and whatever length you please (no pun intended ) as long as it is about “LOVE.”
- If you like, use this picture for your readers to find the posts. You can download or copy and paste it here and the prompt 21 image here
Fellow Bloggers write about “Tenderness”:
La petite revue de Claire: Tenderness Candle: travel in India
Wildflower Women: Tenderness of Self
Something to read about Tenderness:
(affiliate link with wordery)
Tender Earth by Sita Brahmachari
Laila Levenson has always been the baby of the family, but now with her older siblings, Mira and Krish, leaving home just as she starts secondary school, everything feels like it’s changing… can the reappearance of Nana Josie’s Protest Book and the spirit it releases in Laila, her friends and her local community, help her find her own voice and discover what she truly believes in? A powerful chime rings through Laila’s mind, guiding her to walk the footsteps of the past on her way to discover her own future.
Powered by Creative Market