Hello, dear readers and participants of “Love Is In Da Blog 2018”. Thank you for reading and sharing with us your memories and creations about kisses. That was a great start to a more physical approach to the ABC of Love in February 2018. Let’s stay on that path and put
for the L. That I suspect needs not much explanation or suggestions? I leave it to you then and get on with the maintenance of “The Bee Writes…” Have fun!
And to remind ourselves of the rules/suggestions, here they are:
“Love Is In Da Blog” Rules/suggestions
- Join in! No matter where, when and with what. You missed the first day or week? Don’t worry. Just jump in when it suits you.
- Send us the link! Unfortunately, my blog is now self-hosted and the ping-back option does not always work. So please leave a link in the comments on the day of the prompt that you are writing to so we can all come and visit you.
- Tag your post either with “Love Is In Da Blog” or #LoIsInDaBl. You can also use these as hashtags for Twitter and other Social Networks to give your post more exposure.
- No matter which medium the prompt favours you create with them whatever you please, and whatever length you please (no pun intended ) as long as it is about “LOVE.”
- If you like, use this picture for your readers to find the posts. You can download or copy and paste it here and the prompt 13 picture here
Now go, create and have lots of fun!
Fellow Bloggers wrote something about “lust”:
Simply Stella: Lush Lust List
Wuthering Bites: Lust v Passion
Something to read about “Lust”:
(affiliate link with Wordery. I receive 5% commission of your purchase)
Lust by Roald Dahl
PERFECT for fans of Roald Dahl.Think you know Dahl? Think again. There’s still a whole world of Dahl to discover in a newly collected book of his deliciously dark tales for adults . . . We fall not in love but in lust . . .Lust, in all its myriad forms, consumes us. What won’t we do to achieve our heart’s desire? In these ten tales of twisted love master storyteller Roald Dahl explores how our darkest impulses reveal who we really are.Here you’ll read a story concerning wife swapping with a sting in its tail, hear of the aphrodisiac that drives men into a frenzy, discover the last act in a tale of jilted first love and discover the naked truth of art, among others.Roald Dahl reveals even more about the darker side of human nature in seven other centenary editions: Cruelty, Madness, Deception, Innocence, Trickery, War and Fear.