Welcome to “Love Is In Da Blog” if you are a new arrival and Welcome back if you have shared with us your ideas about the “Love Is In Da Blog 2018” prompts so far.
Blogging events like these are so much fun and it amazes me how many different blog posts are created from just one word! Today’s prompt, for example, lead to some fun animations over at Be Happy
For tomorrow we will get a little more physical: Tomorrows prompt word is
Not all love is expressed in physical ways but a hug definitely shows love no matter what. So let’s go and find out where our creativity leads us with hugs 🙂
“Love Is In Da Blog” Rules/suggestions
- Join in! No matter where, when and with what. You missed the first day or week? Don’t worry. Just jump in when it suits you.
- Send us the link! Unfortunately, my blog is now self-hosted and the ping-back option does not always work. So please leave a link in the comments on the day of the prompt that you are writing to so we can all come and visit you.
- Tag your post either with “Love Is In Da Blog” or #LoIsInDaBl. You can also use these as hashtags for Twitter and other Social Networks to give your post more exposure.
- No matter which medium the prompt favours you create with them whatever you please, and whatever length you please (no pun intended ) as long as it is about “LOVE.”
- If you like, use this picture for your readers to find the posts. You can download or copy and paste it here and the prompt 9 picture here
Fellow Bloggers who took part in previous “Love Is In Da Blogs”:
Something to read about hugs:
(affiliate link with Wordery. I receive 5% commission on your purchase)
100 Hugs by Chris Riddell
100 Hugs is a gorgeous collection of hugs from Chris Riddell, and is the perfect gift for a loved one, or to cheer yourself up on a dark day. The beautiful illustrations cover every possible type of hug you can think of, but one thing is for certain: everyone will touch your heart.