Even though I thought last night I couldn’t create anything of worth, obviously I made something someone liked :-).
Thanks @FrauPaulchen for your compliment and this wonderful poetry project.It always makes me happy :-)!
— Sophie Paulchen (@FrauPaulchen) November 25, 2016
And now with no further ado into today’s prompt:
sometimes you discover the charm of repetition, don’t you? over the top or in moderation, a real win win!
sometimes you also discover a prompt ad hoc. it is laid in front of your soul’s eyes so to speak. a smile. the prompt for tomorrow (@FrauPaulchen wrote this prompt yesterday) is such a prompt.
so the prompt for #frapalymo no 25 is: “afternoon dream: re-education to be a deep sea creature.”* ~ after a tweet by klaus aka @reticulum. such a beautiful tweet recently, dear klaus ~ i just had to use it as a prompt. thank you!
*please bear in mind that you do not need to use the exact words of the prompt for your poems. the prompt is supposed to make you think and verse. if you use the exact words please make sure you give credit to the author. thank you very much.
…and the small print: please let me know via email or twitter if you take part. then I can post the link to your blog/poem on Twitter. or post the link in the comments under the daily prompt post on my blog. the hashtag for Twitter is #frapalymo, and I am @FrauPaulchen.”
Of course, my fellow English speaking poets and poetesses rather let me @Morgaine620 know or post the link here in the comments.
You can find the original German post here.
Suggestions for taking part in English #frapalymo
- read the translation of @FrauPaulchen’s prompt
2. write your English (German if you can/want to) poem on your blog and tag it with “English #frapalymo.”
3. use the “English #frapalymo” picture if you want to
4. set a link to the translated prompt here on Bee’s blog
5. visit other links posted here and if you want to/can those posted with the hashtag #fapalymo on Twitter
6. The Bee will post your link to the German #frapalymo and translate for you if you want to. Now go, create and have lots of fun!