I was quite charmed by yesterdays elevenie even though my topic was rather depressing. But never mind. A new day and a new #frapalymo prompt. Here is what @FrauPaulchen has to offer us today:
how manyfold those elevenies were! they definitely underestimated…
the completion of the little poetic form trilogy is a favourite and here often used as prompt poetic form. i speak of the pantoum.
the #frapalymo prompt no 23 is: “write a green pantoum” . you have to engage a little with the pantoum. if you do that you’ll get a wonderful aha moment. you can find more about the pantoum and how it works here on wikipedia. i want to add that a pantoum does not need to rhyme but it can be. me as a rhyme unwilling interprete the pantoum without rhymes. but there are rhyme artists amongst us and so i am looking forward to rhymed and unrhymed pantoums. a third and last time there is a colour: green is supposed to inspire you even more.
…and the small print: please let me know via email or twitter if you take part. then I can post the link to your blog/poem on Twitter. or post the link in the comments under the daily prompt post on my blog. the hashtag for Twitter is #frapalymo, and I am @FrauPaulchen.”
Of course, my fellow English speaking poets and poetesses rather let me @Morgaine620 know or post the link here in the comments.
You can find the original German post here.
This time I am happy to find out that Kiwinana is taking part in English #frapalymo. You can find her red elevenie here:
Suggestions for taking part in English #frapalymo
- read the translation of @FrauPaulchen’s prompt
2. write your English (German if you can/want to) poem on your blog and tag it with “English #frapalymo.”
3. use the “English #frapalymo” picture if you want to
4. set a link to the translated prompt here on Bee’s blog
5. visit other links posted here and if you want to/can those posted with the hashtag #fapalymo on Twitter
6. The Bee will post your link to the German #frapalymo and translate for you if you want to. Now go, create and have lots of fun!