Brrrrr it’s gotten cold here. Just 4C this morning and the wind so close to the sea doesn’t help either. But we will get some sun and I can see the sea and what do you need more? Oh, a cup of tea which is a cup of spiced coffee this morning :-). But now over to @FrauPaulchen’s prompt for #frapalymo on November 18th, 2016.
thank you for being open with yesterday’s prompt. i liked your thoughts on memory a lot.
the prompt for tomorrow (@FrauPaulchen posted this prompt yesterday) is from birgit (German page), who has versed here many times but has no chance this time which is a shame. however, she is with us anyway in the form of a prompt ~ which feels already pretty like winter. we are pretty close to it anyway.
and that is why the #frapalymo -prompt no 18 is:– „fascination look through the window: frost pattern*” – I thank you, birgit, that you are with us from afar, that you read with us, give us prompts and with that are part of it!
*please bear in mind that you do not need to use the exact words of the prompt for your poems. the prompt is supposed to make you think and verse. if you use the exact words please make sure you give credit to the author. thank you very much.
…and the small print: please let me know via email or twitter if you take part. then I can post the link to your blog/poem on Twitter. or post the link in the comments under the daily prompt post on my blog. the hashtag for Twitter is #frapalymo, and I am @FrauPaulchen.”
Of course, my fellow English speaking poets and poetesses rather let me @Morgaine620 know or post the link here in the comments.
You can find the original German post here
Suggestions for taking part in English #frapalymo
- read the translation of @FrauPaulchen’s prompt
2. write your English (German if you can/want to) poem on your blog and tag it with “English #frapalymo.”
3. use the “English #frapalymo” picture if you want to
4. set a link to the translated prompt here on Bee’s blog
5. visit other links posted here and if you want to/can those posted with the hashtag #fapalymo on Twitter
6. The Bee will post your link to the German #frapalymo and translate for you if you want to. Now go, create and have lots of fun!