Under our roof we
Never let anyone
Ever go hungry or without bed.
Xenia ~ the ancient
Perception that strangers are not
Certainly not anything
This society has learned less so
Embraced. So how can we call ourselves
Democratic or civilised?
Suggestions for taking part in English #frapalymo
- read the translation of @FrauPaulchen’s prompt
2. write your English (German if you can/want to) poem on your blog and tag it with “English #frapalymo.”
3. use the “English #frapalymo” picture if you want to
4. set a link to the translated prompt here on Bee’s blog
5. visit other links posted here and if you want to/can those posted with the hashtag #fapalymo on Twitter
6. The Bee will post your link to the German #frapalymo and translate for you if you want to. Now go, create and have lots of fun!