I am humbled by the participation of so many wonderfully creative bloggers and your beautiful and loving posts! You have made my hard day job working week a delight and I want to share a huge “THANK YOU”! with you :-).
Hopefully this little blog hop of mine delights you as much as it does me :-)!
At last Valentine’s week has arrived (no don’t worry Valentines Day is not until Saturday, you still have time 😉 ) so this week is dedicated to
lovers, spouses and significant others
and I think that does not need any closer explanation :-).
Last week I wrote: “I will concentrate on poetry because that is what I do” which I have with my posts on “The Bee Writes…” but not really with my prompts. It feels more fitting to be a bit more unspecific with the forms. But I believe you take your freedom anyway to make the prompts your own. And that’s what it’s all about!
For all those of you who are new this week. Here are the rules/suggestions again:
“Love Is In Da Blog” Rules/suggestions
- Join in! No matter where, when and with what. You missed the first day or week? Don’t worry. Just jump in when it suits you.
- Ping it back! If your writing makes it to your blog, feel free to ping it back to this post. If you are a WordPress blogger just set a link to this post, and it will appear automatically on the bottom so others can read your loving creation. If you blog at Blogger or other platforms, please leave a comment with your link so I/we can visit you and enjoy.
- Tag your post either with “Love Is In Da Blog” or #LoIsInDaBl. You can also use these as hashtags for Twitter and other Social Networks to give your post more exposure.
- No matter which medium the prompt favours you create with them whatever you please, and whatever length you please (no pun intended 😉 ) as long as it is about “LOVE.”
- If you like, use this picture for your readers to find the posts easier
- Visit at least one of the other bloggers. You will find brilliant posts if you follow the ping backs or links in the comments! And the best: They will visit you back and find your brilliant post.
I suggest to ping your posts for this week back to this post as it will make it easier to find where they belong. But any of the posts are fine for a ping back.
Am so looking forward to your new loving creations!
Now my darlings: go, create and have lots of fun!