It is the last day of #frapalymo in November 2016 and I can’t wait to find out what changes @FrauPaulchen has planned. Change is in the air. I can smell it ;-).
But for today we’ll follow a tradition 🙂 ~ here is @FrauPaulchen’s prompt:
traraa! here it is: the last prompt for the last poem for this compact poetry month in November twentysixteen. tomorrow a retrospect and how it can, is allowed to and will go on.
that is probably a good bridge for the last prompt for you. the #frapalymo prompt no 30 is: nämlich: „we aren’t tomorrow what we are today ~ change” if this statement is true or not, how today impacts on tomorrow or when change is not allowed sometimes … you decide how you want to use the prompt.
…and the small print: please let me know via email or twitter if you take part. then I can post the link to your blog/poem on Twitter. or post the link in the comments under the daily prompt post on my blog. the hashtag for Twitter is #frapalymo, and I am @FrauPaulchen.”
Of course, my fellow English speaking poets and poetesses rather let me @Morgaine620 know or post the link here in the comments.
You can find the original German posts here.
Suggestions for taking part in English #frapalymo
- read the translation of @FrauPaulchen’s prompt
2. write your English (German if you can/want to) poem on your blog and tag it with “English #frapalymo.”
3. use the “English #frapalymo” picture if you want to
4. set a link to the translated prompt here on Bee’s blog
5. visit other links posted here and if you want to/can those posted with the hashtag #fapalymo on Twitter
6. The Bee will post your link to the German #frapalymo and translate for you if you want to. Now go, create and have lots of fun!